Are you a student trying to decide between ACT testing and SAT testing? If you are, here are the Top 10 Reasons To Take the ACT. We’ll be following this post up with a Top 10 Reasons to Take the SAT. And, remember, Ivy Coach offers fantastic tutoring for the ACT to students around the world.
10. Take the ACT if you have a strong short-term memory.
9. Take the ACT if you like science.
8. Take the ACT is you don’t do well on sentence completions. The Reading section of the ACT is straightforward – there’s no sentence completion
7. Take the ACT if you cannot (or have no time to) memorize thousands of vocabulary words.
6. Take the ACT if you prefer 4 answer choices instead of 5 answer choices. On all subtests of the ACT, there are only 4 multiple choice answers.
5. Take the ACT if you don’t want to lose points for guessing and getting wrong answers.
4. Take the ACT if you want to avoid taking SAT Subject Tests. Many colleges will accept the ACT in lieu of SAT Subject Tests.
3. Take the ACT if you like easier questions. The easy questions are easier on the ACT than on the SAT.
2. Take the ACT if you do well on classroom exams but don’t do well on standardized tests.
1. Take the ACT if you have to study hard to get good grades.