In this year’s US News & World Report medical schools rankings, Harvard Medical School claimed the top spot yet again, while the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania rose from 3rd to 2nd and The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine slipped from 2nd to 3rd. Also of note, the University of Michigan Medical School has climbed into the Top 10 this year. Welcome to the party, Michigan!
Below is a list of the top 10 medical schools for this year, as according to US News & World Report:
1. Harvard Medical School
2. Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
3. Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
4. Washington University School of Medicine
5. Duke University School of Medicine
5. Stanford University School of Medicine
5. University of California San Francisco School of Medicine
5. Yale School of Medicine
9. University of Washington School of Medicine
10. Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons
10. University of Michigan Medical School
You are permitted to use www.ivycoach.com (including the content of the Blog) for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not copy, download, print, or otherwise distribute the content on our site without the prior written consent of Ivy Coach, Inc.