Instructional Videos for Every Aspect of College Applications
For students who are hoping to gain admission to the most prestigious, highly selective colleges in America, it would be wise to focus your collective energies on making the right decisions throughout the entire college admissions process. The thing is that most students (and of course their parents) often don’t know which decisions are right and which decisions are wrong. So when students come to us, they’ve often made some wrong decisions along the way. Some of these decisions will be correctable, though some of them will not be correctable and we’ll just have to take the lyrics of Dave Matthews Band to heart and ‘make the best of what’s around.’ Read More
As but a few examples of the things students navigating this process should do are as follows:
- Secure fantastic letters of recommendation from your high school teachers and counselor.
- Write essays that inspire college admissions officers to want to fight to offer you admission.
- Create a fluid, memorable conversation during your interviews, not just deliver canned answers.
Want to secure fantastic letters of recommendations from your teachers? Want to write essays that inspire college admissions officers to fight to admit you? Want to know how to make the most of your college interviews?
Now, you might be thinking, “How can we manage to do all this?” Right?
Well, below is our college admission video series. These videos will coach you through all of the above points and more.
Watching these videos will give both students and their families the real scoop on how to ace the college admissions process.
We’ll show you:
- What not to write in college essays
- How you can effectively work your way off an Ivy League waitlist and onto the admission list
- The most common mistakes students make when filling out their activity sheet
- And so much more!
Let our talking robot voices and animations of Albert Einstein and Larry King serve as a starting point to guide you to achieving admission to the college of your dreams.